Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with license.
• At least (10) years’ strong experience related to the operation and maintenance of coal fired power plant.
• Has held management role for significant period.
• With hands-on experience on turbines, generators, high-pressure boilers and water treatment plant.
• Has exposure to project management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels both internally and outside the business.
• Advance presentation and reporting skills.
• Computer literate.
• Trained in emergency response.
Download PDF File: https://marivelesbataan.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/aa.pdf
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES thru Talent.Acquisition@gmec.ph